The UN Global Compact provides a universal language for corporate responsibility and provides a framework to guide all businesses regardless of size, complexity or location.
We’re your guide every step of the way. We’ll help you commit to, assess, define, implement, measure and communicate your sustainability strategy.
How will I benefit?
It’s good for business. Corporate and organizational success requires stable economies and healthy, skilled and educated workers, among other factors. And sustainable companies experience increased brand trust and investor support.
It’s good for society – and business really can make a difference. Companies offer fresh ideas and scalable solutions to society’s challenges – exactly what we need to create a better world. More than 8,000 business participants and 4,000 non-business participants in the UN Global Compact are already changing the world. They’re helping alleviate extreme poverty, address labour issues, reduce environmental risks around the globe, and more.
Whether you are just beginning to adopt sustainable business practices or already on your way, join the UN Global Compact to make an even greater difference.
Benefits of joining:
- Unprecedented networking access with UN Global Compact participants – representing nearly every industry sector and size, in over 160 countries
- Access to partnerships with a range of stakeholders – to share best practices and emerging solutions
- Best practice guidance – built on 15 years of successes
- Tools, resources and trainings
- Local Network support in 85 countries
- The moral authority, knowledge and experience of the United Nations
- Opportunity to use the UN Global Compact "we support" logo
We're your guide every step of the way. We’ll help you commit to, assess, define, implement, measure and communicate your sustainability strategy. With our help, you can make a difference across four core areas: human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.