Target Gender Equality (Target Gender Equality), while helping the company to contribute to the number of 5.5 Sustainable Development Goals is also a global program to strengthen the success and sustainability of the business world.
Under the Program to be carried out in 22 countries simultaneously:
- Performance analysis
- Capacity building workshops
- Peer studies and learning opportunities
- High-level multi-stakeholder meetings will be held at the country level
The program invites companies to set ambitious and realistic corporate goals in a range of areas and to take action to achieve them, from increasing the number of women on their board of directors to increase the number of women entrepreneurs in the supply chain.
The companies participating in the program will benefit from the following opportunities.
- Determining and comparing your company's current gender equality performance with the support of experts and the WEPs (Women Empowerment Principles) Gender Gap Analysis Tool,
- Setting ambitious and realistic goals in order to increase the representation and leadership of women at all levels in your company,
- Participation in learning platforms that will provide the necessary action plan to reach the determined goals,
- Benefit from the special accelerator learning opportunities to companies in Kenya,
- Networking and overcoming challenging obstacles to gender equality with UN Agencies, experts in the field of gender equality and people and institutions leading in this field,
- Opportunity to prove your company's commitment to the principle of gender equality and determination to act on the basis of this principle to your employees, investors and other stakeholders
- Being a member of the UN Global Compact,
- To be determined to set institutional goals and actions to increase the representation and leadership of women in the business world,
- To identify two company representatives that will participate regularly in meetings and events within the scope of the program,
- To identify a high-level “Ambassador” to follow the developments in the program, to provide support and to attend high-level meetings.
For more information about participation and programme: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Applications||Program start||Program end|
|February 12 - March 31, 2020||August 7, 2020||June 2021|